Come join our team and help improve the lives of others . . .
You never know, it just might change your life too!
Mobility Sales Consultant
General Responsibilities and Duties:
We're looking for individuals driven by a passion to help others and enjoy impacting the lives of people every day! You might be assisting a disabled Veteran one day or the parents of a special needs child.
Another day working with someone who's recovering from a major life event and seeks to drive once again and wants to eliminate dependence on others for transportation to appointments. Work with innovative products to include: wheelchair accessible vehicles, mobility seating options, hand controls, scooter and wheelchair lifts, and a variety of other driving aids.
We help bring mobility and independence to people of all ages and various stages of life, while building relationships for continued service and ongoing assistance.
Impacting the lives of others and helping with their quality of life is a great feeling you don't get in a lot of jobs these days.
Apply by submitting the below form!
Louisville, KY Sales Location
The Mobility Sales Consultant is responsible for the sale of mobility products through consultation with customers inside and outside of the store. You will be expected to obtain the appropriate product knowledge to conduct assessments of the customer’s needs and requirements in order to recommend appropriate solutions. You will be required to respond to, manage and close leads designated to you through our various lead sources. Prior automotive sales experience is often helpful but not required.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Provides a great customer service experience both over the telephone and in person.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include training and writing procedures.
- Flexibility and strong attention to detail in an environment with rapidly changing data.
- Accurate and timely completion of projects and/or reports.
- Maintenance of company information in a confidential manner.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to maintain considerable concentration with frequent time pressures and frequent interruptions.
- Need to maintain stamina for extended periods of time.
- Should possess excellent manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Ability to maintain visual attention for considerable lengths of time.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT, CONDITIONS, AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Position normally works indoors but may involve occasional exposure to outdoor elements.
- The ability to travel to different locations as needed and may interact with customers at their home or other off-site location at times.
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
- Regular use of computer systems and peripherals, general office equipment, and telephone systems.
- Use of mobility modified vehicles for customer demonstration and training.
- Occasional use of shop tools, cleaning supplies, etc.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and TRAINING
- High school diploma-some higher education is a plus.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in high ticket sales, automotive sales or mobility industry experience.
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to provide a great customer service experience in person and over the telephone.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Exhibits analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks on multiple projects with multiple people is required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively using tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated experience in working well with teams.