City Driver Dispatcher
- Communicate with Customer Service on delivery of hot freight and special accounts.
- Ability to recognize, reward and reinforce good performance.
- Must be knowledgeable of hazardous materials and the paperwork, handling, placarding and storage.
- Provide updates to Terminal Manager including but not limited to: personnel needs, bid adjustments, equipment repair and maintenance, supply needs, disciplinary follow through and progressive discipline visibility.
- Responsible for proper communication with all departments of Standard Forwarding to ensure customer needs are met.
- Required to switch shifts to cover for vacations of the other non-bargaining employees at the terminal.
- Perform duties in accordance with Standard Forwarding Standards of Business Conduct.
Preferred Education and Experience:
1+ year of transportation and/or dispatch experience
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Competitive salary with bonus potential
401(k) with company match
Paid PTO Days
Great Health Insurance – Medical/ Rx/Vision/Dental
Life Insurance - Short-term Disability