2nd Shift Operations Clerk
- Ability to communicate well with others.
- Ability to spot check documents turned in by drivers for accuracy, report deficiencies to supervisor.
- Communicate with Supervision and Sales with potential leads on business or issues with service.
- Familiarity with terminal area to assist dispatch and drivers with pickup and delivery situations.
- Good attendance.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. Tasks require the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of moderate weight (up to 50 pounds). Requires manual dexterity and visual and hearing acuity. Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or work station.
Travel will be not be required.
Required Education and Experience
High School graduate
LTL experience a plus but not necessary
Standard Forwarding LLC believes in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Our company’s success depends on the effective utilization of qualified individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We will not discriminate on the basis of these characteristics in a personnel action including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotions, transfers, demotions, benefits, compensation, discipline, termination and any other conditions or privileges of employment.