Systems Administrator I
Southminster, a luxiourous retirement community located in the South Charlotte Area is currently looking for a Systems Administrator I to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot all technology systems and applications and assist staff and residents with technology needs within the community. This position will report to the Director of IT.
Essential Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities of the Information Technology Department:
- Provide excellent support to staff and residents in the usage and maintenance of all software, hardware, and systems managed by IT.
- Maintain documentation of all incidents reported, including troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution.
- Monitor performance, availability, proper operation, and maintenance of all systems.
- Manage, maintain, and upgrade systems, peripheral equipment, and applications’ integrity.
- Tone, punch down, and terminate data and telephone connections.
- Installs equipment, wiring, and applications to meet specifications.
- Conduct periodic tests and inspections of products, services or processes to evaluate quality and performance.
- Tests and documents disaster recovery plans and results.
- Other duties as needed and as assigned by the Director.
- C.A.R.E. First! Centered Around Residents’ Experience. Employee exemplifies this in all aspects of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, equivalent experience or certifications required.
- 3 years of professional experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Demonstrate initiative and attention to detail
- Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Able to troubleshoot and diagnose issues in a timely and effective manner
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.X, NetScaler
- VMWare and Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Configure switches, wireless controllers, access points
- Mobile Device Management
- Windows Servers AD, GPO, DHCP, DNS, NPS, IIS
- Microsoft Exchange
- Backup and system monitoring tools
- Low cost Medical, Dental
- Life insurance/AD&D up to $125,000,
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Generous paid time off and extended sick pay
- 403B matching-up to 5.5%
- Access to our onsite fitness center and trainer.