Dining Room Server
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our residents.
Essential Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Ensure residents are satisfied with food and service and respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, charge to proper account to make change (if applicable).
- Assist fellow servers, as situations arise
- Have availability to fill in, as needed, to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of Culinary Services.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- C.A.R.E. First! Centered Around Residents’ Experience. Employee exemplifies this in all aspects of the job.
- Experience as a dining room server or waiter/waitress, preferred but not required.
- Servsafe or Tips preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read and write English, follow directions (oral and written) ,and communicate with residents and staff (oral and written).
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.