- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments to meet on-time deliveries.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs to provide sales presentations to customers.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Enter sales, shipping info in CRM system as well as track sales activities and keep current by updating account
- information regularly.
- Complete shipping documentation; including customs documents.
- Contact forwarder and schedule shipping as well as arrange all documents for incoming goods.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of manufacturing department’s production and
- delivery schedule.
- Prepare sales forecast and gross profit plan by analyzing sales trend.
- The job criteria may include other duties, responsibilities and activities, which may change or be assigned at any item with or without notice.
- Education: Two year degree in Business or related field required. Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Experience: Three or more years’ progressive experience in a Sales role including international trade.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Functional Skills: Highly motivated and target driven with proven track record in sales. Ability to consistently
- produce accurate work under fluctuating schedules and priorities.
- Technology Aptitude/Skills: Proficient in Outlook calendaring, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and excellent
- presentation skills. Experience using ERP systems. Working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Language Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate in Japanese
- Culture Match Behaviors: Conceptual thinker who can take a vision and create better processes and solutions.
- Enjoys collaboration, being a team player and participating in continuous improvement activities.