- Plan and promote improvement activities for cost effectiveness and excellent customer service.
- Evaluate system performance and recommend improvements.
- Attend/initiate daily meetings to prioritize and plan production activities to maintain on-time delivery.
- Suggest the equipment, materials and personnel needed to meet production schedules.
- Coordinate with Department Manager to develop company policies and procedures.
- Perform inventory management for timely delivery and for minimizing transportation charges.
- Education: Two year degree in Business or related field required. Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Experience: Three or more years’ experience as a production scheduler. Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Functional Skills: Ability to consistently produce accurate work under fluctuating schedules and priorities.
- Technology Aptitude/Skills: Proficient in Outlook calendaring, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and excellent presentation skills. Experience using ERP systems, especially Advance Planning and Scheduling Systems.
- Language Skills: Able to read/write/speak English fluently.
- Leadership/Behaviors: “Can-Do”, positive attitude and ability to work independently and as a high performance team member. Collaborative, supportive, detail-oriented and organized; ability to influence key decision makers; ability to review large amounts of data to analyze trends and prepare summaries to support proposals; innovative, able to step outside of the box and propose new solutions; compliance oriented and self directed.
- Culture Match Behaviors: Conceptual thinker who can take a vision and create better processes and solutions. Enjoys collaboration, being a team player and participating in continuous improvement activities.