- Understands municipality requirements, codes, permitting, and schedule templates to support Pre-Con Coordinator and building team
- Maintain master plan library by requesting revisions as necessary
- Coordinate prototype efforts
- Develop and maintain relationships with architects, engineers, and truss designers
- Prepare complete lot specific plan sets as recorded
- Request and reviews all plans necessary
- Request and coordinate septic permit process
- Building Plans Knowledge
- Communication Proficiency
- Presentation Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Project Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, electronic stamp machines, and online systems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to sit; occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, twist, or climb.
- Moderate concentration/intensity, which includes prolonged mental effort with limited opportunity for breaks.
- Average memory, taking into consideration the amount and type of information.
- Moderate level of complexity for decision making. Average time pressure of decision making.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED.
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree, preferably engineering or architecture.
Previous experience reading plans, preferred.
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the company's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.