Regional Vice President – Eastern Region
- Consistently demonstrate ability to successfully move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise
- Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contribute to a positive work environment for the entire staff
- Take responsibility for one internal area of management (i.e., new hire orientation, tech support, new business, office moral, etc.)
- Assist in hiring new staff that ultimately prove to be excellent, long-term hires
- Analyze Sales Reporting, CRM and business trends related to business.
- Understand and exhibit the ability to promote the company value proposition to partners and end customers.
- Develop relationships with “C” level and Sr. Management both at the channel as well as with End Users and Contractors.
- Identify new business opportunities, participate in new business pitches and assist in drafting new business proposals
- Experience in working with Large National Accounts and top 200 independent distribution
Communication and Process
- Assume all responsibilities for effectively leading an account team, including ensuring all administrative pieces are in place (work plan, contract, budget, projections, etc.), clients report high satisfaction, all staff clearly understand accounts and assignments, and the entire team is working in a cooperative fashion to promote great work as well as a positive internal and external team environment
- Write strategic communication plans and campaign strategies that demonstrate NSI value proposition and offer unique strategies tailored to the needs of the customer.
- Demonstrate outstanding writing skills
- Consistently meet internal and external deadlines
Financial and Administrative
- Regularly update projections and manage work to meet or exceed projected revenue targets
- Manage expense budgets to maintain high client satisfaction while meeting or coming in below budget
- Find ways to save company money by improving/streamlining internal systems or procedures
- Submit expense reimbursement forms as appropriate
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and minimum of 10 years Sales Management or related SALES experience
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Outstanding public speaking skills
- Experience developing winning communication and campaign strategies
- Ability to manage and mentor junior staff
- Exemplary project management skills
- Working knowledge of issues related to NSI customer interests
- Must reside in region and be located near a major airport hub such as New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Charlotte or Atlanta.