Information Security Analyst: White Plains, NY
Job ID: PM207
Department: Information Technology Department
Title: Information Security Analyst
Report to: VP Information Technology
- Review Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) reports.
- Participate in the ongoing enhancement of the Information Security Program.
- Participate in the development and enhancement of Information Security policies, technical procedures and standards which promote privacy, security and fraud awareness.
- Review, recommend and assist in implementing proper security diagnostic and access tools to enable the analysis, reporting and escalation of security events.
- Coordinate and assist with bank-wide Information Security training.
- Assist with Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Pandemic planning and testing.
- Develop and implement Incident Response tracking, monitoring and desktop training.
- Act as primary contact and execution for vulnerability testing of networks, systems and applications as requested.
- Ensure remediation of identified vulnerabilities are addressed in a timely manner.
- Coordination of all IT related risk assessments and penetration testing.
Other Related Duties:
- Assist with Vendor Management reviews.
- Entitlement and user access reviews.
- Perform issue and problem resolution and general security operations support.
- Contribute to the bank’s continual process improvement.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with appropriate vendor technical resources.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a technical support role or job-related experience, supporting security related technology in a diverse technology environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of current information security technologies as well as the methods used in performing risk analyses and business impact analysis.
- Experience with a System Information and Event Management (SIEM) or other scalable log management solution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment and to prioritize multiple tasks and organize time with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to initiate change in the organization to appropriately manage risk.
- Able to advise on and support risk
The Westchester Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.