Home Care Sales Manager
Location: FirstLight Home Care of Denver West
Builds relationships with referral sources via presentations, face to face contacts, phone calls, meetings, etc. in an effort to increase revenue through direct referrals. Works with other members of the team (Office Manager, Scheduler, HR, etc.), to monitor goals as they pertain to billable hours, number of clients, and revenue. Reports schedule and results to their immediate supervisor on a weekly basis, discusses networking activities, and revises their plan as needed.
Qualifications for Home Care Sales Manager (Variable):
- Seeks out and develops relationships with various referral sources.
- Conducts at least 20 visits per week – new and follow up calls.
- Establishes a networking plan and actively uses it as a working tool, which is revisited as requested/needed.
- Visits existing referral sources to maintain and grow partner relationships and sales
- Updates prospects, clients, and referral sources database for contact/and or mailing lists.
- Tracks networking efforts and reviews them with supervisor on a weekly basis.
- Participates in networking groups, especially as they relate to the senior population.
- May perform initial evaluation of services for potential clients.