Senior Maintenance Technician
- Monitor system operation; diagnoses equipment failures; ensures equipment is running safely.
- Diagnose equipment failures and ensures equipment is running safely.
- Provide direction, guidance and expertise to other personnel assigned to assist in maintenance and repair activities; conducts training and mentoring responsibilities, assigns tasks, may act as lead in the absence of senior personnel.
- Read and interprets repair manuals, basic schematics and supervisor/manager’s instructions.
- Work in tight and/or high spaces utilizing appropriate PPE and fall protection equipment.
- Complete forms connected with work assignments according to established procedures.
- Perform additional duties/assignments as may be required by management.
- Follow and complies with all company and federally established policies and procedures; completes all applicable training courses assigned by the company
- Assist with basic maintenance such as sweeping, cleaning and greasing.
- Complete all safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum 3 years of previous mechanical or electrical experience
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Previous work experience in an Airport environment.
- Previous experience working on conveyors and/or passenger boarding bridges
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and engineering drawings.
- Basic knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in an industrial environment.
- HVAC, welding/brazing, and/or plumbing knowledge and skills
- Minimum 3 years of previous basic electrical and/or electronic systems work experience
- 4+ years industrial mechanical and/or electrical background
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with PLC logic, industrial electrical controls (troubleshooting and repair), and/or Industrial HVAC certification
Advanced computer skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience mentoring/guiding and directing maintenance personnel
Additional ResponsibilitiesElite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition.