Service Technician or Junior Technician
- Assist with basic maintenance assignments involving but not limited to preventive, routine and emergency maintenance, clearing system jams; shift inspections, cleaning, and/or electrical and mechanical adjustments.
- May diagnose equipment failures under the guidance of senior personnel; ensures equipment is running safely.
- Take direction and seeks the guidance and expertise of senior level personnel and accepts training and mentoring from them.
- Read and interprets repair manuals, basic schematics and supervisor/manager’s instructions.
- Work in tight and/or high spaces utilizing appropriate PPE and fall protection equipment.
- Complete forms connected with work assignments according to established procedures.
- Perform additional duties/assignments as may be required by management.
- Follow and complies with all company and federally established policies and procedures; completes all applicable training courses assigned by the company.
- Assist Technicians with basic maintenance such as sweeping, cleaning and greasing.
- Complete all safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum 1 year of previous mechanical experience, 1 year previous BHS or PBB experience, or be able to pass a mechanical aptitude test.
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Previous work experience in an Airport environment.
- Previous experience working on conveyors and/or passenger boarding bridges
Additional ResponsibilitiesElite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition.