- As designated by the Regional Manager, oversee multiple campus operations, including quality measures for leadership, safety, school business goals, and classroom instruction. Ensure excellence in teaching is consistently executed within a nurturing environment for our students, families and employees
- Grow campus and community relationships throughout the market while driving and supporting sound business decisions with children and families in mind.
- Develop and implement leadership training programs.
- Partner with company leaders across admissions, enrollment, finance, and school business leadership to develop school leaders who are savvy in growing their campuses.
- Work closely with the Education Team in attaining and maintaining accreditation and supporting the delivery of teacher professional development
- Understanding of multi state requirements to operate an accredited preschool.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to diffuse escalated situations and resolve conflict.
- Energetic, fun, and can inspire others through a shared vision.
- Excellent communicator who is a quick learner and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- BA or higher with 5 or more years of experience leading a preschool facility.
- Experience leading a multifunctional team on site and remotely.
- Leadership experience in a customer and talent focused environment
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*