Electrical Field Supervisor - Washington, DC
Join our growing electrical team! Compu Dynamics has an immediate opening for an Electrical Field Supervisor covering the DC Metro area.
Since 1982, Compu Dynamics has been a leading provider of critical power and precision cooling solutions for data centers, network facilities, server rooms, operations centers, points of presence and other communications facilities. Our manufacturer-certified service and installation technicians deliver turnkey, energy efficient solutions for some of the world’s most demanding information technology clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for safe installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, and associated materials and equipment within the commercial electrical industry
- Assists Director in in supervising field personnel, including disciplinary actions, coaching, mentoring, etc.
- Provides timely and completed documentation of work performed
- Drives company vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
- Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate ability with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of national electric code
- Knowledge of NFPE70E
- High School Diploma or GED
- 15+ years’ experience in the commercial industry; 5 of which must be in a supervisory role
- Master Electrician
- Experience with Data Centers
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, AFLAC, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, and accrue up to 3 weeks PTO-available after 60 days.
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.