Cash Management Operations Assistant: White Plains, NY
Job ID: PM208
Department: Cash Management Operations
Title: Cash Management Operations Assistant
Report to: Cash Management Operations Manager and Director of Deposit Ops
The Cash Management Operations Assistant is responsible in providing excellent customer support for all functions of our cash management products. Our products include but are not limited to Remote Deposit Capture, Wire Origination, ACH Origination, Bill Pay and Positive Pay.
- Provide client support with utilizing cash management products, including but not limited to:
- Mapping/uploading files for ACH Origination, Positive Pay, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues with Remote Deposit
- Assist with setting Wire Origination templates
- Work with customer/customer’s IT staff with computer related issues
- Provide after-onboarding training when needed
- Assist customers with login issues, password reset, etc.
- Verify online banking activity and transaction fraud alerts with customers
- Assist with creating system reports to be used for audits and projects
- Assist with compiling documentation for audits and regulatory exams
- Assist with product updates and implementation, including customer communication of these events
- Prepare Account Analysis proposal in the absence of the Cash Management Sales staff
- Assist in the initial onboarding of new customer in the absence of Cash Management Sales staff
- Over 1 years of prior banking experience
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-starter; able to work independently
- Ability to learn new things
- Effective time management skills; ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Ability to effectively interact with others, including but not limited to other employees, customers, members of management, and vendors
- Experience with the Fiserv Business Online Banking & auxiliary product applications or similar systems
The Westchester Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.